Episode 145: Sometimes You Have to Kill Things: On Games and Self-Care
Episode 145: Sometimes You Have to Kill Things: On Games and Self-Care (Right click and save as to download, or find us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn).
In this week’s episode we talk about games and self-care. We spend some time talking about the games we play to soothe our souls. We welcome comments from others about what they play (or if they do) as a part of their own self-care regimen.
What We’re Playing:
- Poochy and Yoshi’s Woolly World Demo
- Stardew Valley
- Pokemon Moon
- Diablo 3
What We’re Reading:
- The Advancement of Learning by Francis Bacon
- Tomorrow series (Book 6) by John Marsden
- TheMis-Education of the Negro by Carter G. Woodson
What We’re Drinking:
- Barefoot Moscato
- Four Roses and ginger ale
- Birthday Cake tea